Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mr Bean writing an exam

At the beggining of the video, we can see Mr Bean who go to school in car, pressed behind a car who moving slowly.
When he is in the classroom, next to an other pupil, Mr Bean find to copy other pupil's actions : take pencil, material that he needs during examination.
Before that the exam starting, Mr Bean and the other man talk about their revisions and exam's subject : functions or trigonometry ? Mr Bean is confident, he thinks that it's on trigonometry because the last year, it was on functions. But he is wrong, when Mr Bean sees the subjetc of this exam, he is surprised, anxious, panicated.
See his neighbor of classroom pass this examination, give an idea to Mr Bean : copy him. The problem is that he isn't discreet so the other man hides their answers. After that,
Mr Bean cries, says "Mummy" because he is desperate to not pass the examination.
At the end of examination, the supervisor announces that it was two subjects : functions and trigonometry ( Mr Bean hadn't seen the last topic). So, he is excited, he tries to do examinations but he doesn't have time. It's the end of examination.

My reaction when I have an exam :

When I have an examination, I try to good prepare myself and I try to good learn all my lessons.
At the beginning of the exam, I try to don't panic, to think positiveFace to my examination's paper, I read instructions completely and calmly for don't rush me and do mistakes (that I could have avoided). I answer at questions thinking, and from time to time, I look all the classroom for see if people pass this exam. After the examination, I try to don't think the exam, to don't talk about it, and especially to don't see answers of questions for not stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment